About Kelly Kruger
It’s essential that you have an experienced and ethical real estate professional on your side to protect you and your loved ones’ interests. 25+ years of customer service experience and unmatched attention to detail will ensure that whether you're buying or selling, you’ll receive professional service & positive results when you hire Kelly Kruger.
My aggressive approach to listing and selling properties gets the job done. This is why 97% of the properties I list go to closing, as compared to less than 50% on average by other MLS agents.
I’ve been voted "Highest in Customer Satisfaction” for 8 consecutive years in the Milwaukee Magazine poll of my past customers, 2010-2017. An honor held by less than 10% of licensed agents in the State of Wisconsin.
- Ranked in the top 5 for office sales the past 7 years, 2011-2017.
- 2011 office leader in number of homes sold and volume.
- Over $73 Million in career sales.
Serving Waukesha, Milwaukee, Washington, Racine & Walworth Counties.
I'm experienced in Foreclosures, Short Sales (Loss Mitigation) and REO (Bank Owned) Properties too. Specializing in Waukesha’s River Hills Estates, selling more homes than any other agent for the past 10 years.
- Broker Sales Associate
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representation
- CSRS – Certified Shorewest Relocation Specialist
- SFR - Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI - Graduate of Real Estate Institute
- CREN - Certified Real Estate Negotiator
- 8-time National Sales Award Recipient
- 8-time Executive Club Member
- 5-time Presidents Club Member
- Graduate - Cardinal Stritch University, Major in Business Management , Magna Cum Laude
- Graduate - Waukesha County Technical College, Major in Marketing
- Meals on Wheel Program Participant
- MDA – Muscular Dystrophy Association